Sunday, March 6, 2011

Multimedia Eglish

-word on the street-

My first impression when Madam Mahani asked us to come up with a movie with the theme of word on the street, sort of introducing new word to kindergarten pupils creatively in a fun way, i wan kind of taken aback as, this is not what i like to do. being in front of the camera and cracking heads on the storyboard is just not my food.

Then, our group come up with a story board with the title of RED. This movie is actually made up to introduce the word red to the children and we are actually trying to associates RED with other objects/ other reference..in that movie, I am Didy, the little sister of Ggy, who is the main actor in this movie. Being Didy I have to act like a small girl..sort of pretending making cute face and childish expression...maybe they chose me to be the little girl because I'm small...petite....bak kate madam Sally...huhu...but still I enjoyed...

to our disappointment... it just does not goes to the heart...as madam mentioned that " I liked your video the least"....woooo

I was like laughing + sighing + many other expressions...then to make it short...we asked for a second chance...we want to redo ...sounds funny but since then I learned that video shooting is quite fun, and we laughed a lot throughout the day...

in order to submit it within a week, we sacrifice our weekend and starts video shooting at 2 pm, and we finish at 12 midnight...half day sitting with mr lappy in front...I left Waafiq to mom at KB..then mom sent him to my hubby at 7 p.m. Seriously I pity Waafiq for my absence around him that day..but a responsibility is always a responsibility. I always hope that he will always know that i love him so much although i'm not around most of the time..dyingly afraid of losing him...

in our new movie, there is no more role play given..but we come up with a more natural way of sharing information. The title of the video is Kids Fun Hour, which basically aims to introduced new words that starts with initial b. those words are Ball, Basket, Brooch. blouse and bamboo. It is presented in a form of kids television program with interesting way of drilling.

Hopefully there will be no more redo for the third time. We have spent a lot of time, and efforts to make it successful.. here are some photos that have been taken during the video shooting.


No comments:

Post a Comment