Wednesday, April 27, 2011

THe more the merrieR

wow...It has been so long since I wrote any entry here..I dont know how to describe my feeling at this moment, but i believe deep in my heart i am happy. with the chaostic schedule during these two weeks due to final exam, I am a bit restless and easily get tired.

after a month waiting for ms period to come and visit me for a few days, I finally decided to try the urine test...haha...sounds ridiculous right coz my boy is just 1 year and 3 months old now...hrmmm I wonder... what would the result be..i am ready for all these..having pregnant while i have to move everywhere in the campus has given me avery hard time last year. but still I managed to go through all those hardship and everything... and waafiq was born on 13th february 2010, just right before Valentine's Day...luckily he does not born on the Valentines Day itself.

so, lets talk about now, right after i did the urine test I discover, there are two lines shown in the middle of the tester.

Can you imagine my feeling at the moment..obviously I'm shocked!!!

just right after I told my husband he just smile, and he then stand up and sujud syukur straight away. I knew that he was shocked as well. well, we tend to plan, but the plan has now need to be changed, we are grateful that Allah gifted us with another child, alhamdulillah. so I will have to be more positive and do whatever it takes to ensure my baby's health and safety.

at this moment I dont have courage to tell my mom neither my mom's in law. It just like eating my own words, coz I told them that I will plan for next baby at least in three years ahead. I wonder what are the cmments that I will hear from my aunts and uncles, as well as y fiends... Amir will surely laugh at me....huh

Hopefully, we will have a baby girl this time..really hope so!!

shhh!!!this is a secret..just for my own notes...

No comments:

Post a Comment