Monday, August 8, 2011

after a long time being away from the blog, I started to miss writing here...

I am now in my 5 months period of pregnancy, I can feel the pain all over my body now, especially at my back, yet I still breastfeeding Waafiq and I hope it wont affect my baby at any cause. Besidees, it has been almost 3 months I undergone my practical trainee. I was placed at the office then be transferred to the operation department in the section of Monument Park, in which I am entirely in charge at the entrance part. A month after that, during Ramadhan I went back to the office to finish everything by this coming 15th August 2011.

At the entrance of the Monument Park, I met a lot of tourist and some are foreigners. Then I discover that being an in house guide for those foreigners are very interesting, yet challenging. I believe that through the guide I can learn a lot about their culture and attitude as they seems to be more straightforward but very easy to handle. To be compared to the Malaysian tourists I would say that they are less cranky and much easy.

while at the office I became clumsy as well as restless because there is nothing much I can do here. I am very eager to do any job given but so far, i have to request for the task, and they keep disappointing me again and again. So, most of the things that I did was wondering in front of the PC and keep thinking about something that i myself not very sure about.

Well, generally I like being trained at TTI Management sdn bhd, it is a good place to educate ourselves to punctuality and self discipline but it is strictly depend on the student itself, how they took it here, either they took it in a positive way or the other way around.




No comments:

Post a Comment